What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Munky

Coach
Tonga did if you count ESL. I always thought he never reached his true potential.
That is the thing you have to weigh up. Plenty of players at the end of their careers wonder if they reached their full potential with the paths they took.
Decisions can make and break careers.

Rooney just fell off a cliff.

Tonga did his knee in 2005 and lost all elusiveness.

Cratered his market value.

Had a solid career but looked a superstar in 2004.

betcats

Referee
Jesse McLean - NRL Squad for 4 year deal
Jack Cole - NRL Squad for 4 years

Long deals are strange for the club, especially getting 19 year olds to agree

Ive got no problem with those two deals tbh, I doubt we overpaid(we are unwilling to to overpay for guys like Critta and Spencer) so the biggest concern would be one or both of them really kick on quickly and realise they might be able to get more from another club in two years.

Iamback

Coach
Ive got no problem with those two deals tbh, I doubt we overpaid(we are unwilling to to overpay for guys like Critta and Spencer) so the biggest concern would be one or both of them really kick on quickly and realise they might be able to get more from another club in two years.

That is why young guys don't normally sign so far ahead, No Critta so one of them could be starting in a top 4 team next year