What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Casey mclean will be playing fg in 18 months i have no doubt.

He will push blokes out of cup this year.. peachy will go to the bench or 2nd row and hell get a crack.

I hope we keep may tho..

I love tago as a centre but i think they way the contracts are sitting the plan will be for tago to move to 2nd row when soro pulls the pin... and the club are timing this well for when casey mclean should be ready for fg.

2026 im thinking the club has plans for

Dyl
Too
Tiny
Casey mclean
Turuva/ jesse mclean if we dont keep turuva
Cole
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Fish
Tago
Marto
Yeo

If May goes. We have Alamoti, who has 19 FG games to his name at 19, A year in ou

Defence he needs some work, Maybe not that soon but when he is 19 he will be a regular

I have less concern over centre than even wing

Iamback

Coach
Id be very disappointed if we lost may..

Surely after all the loses weve had over the last 3-4 years we can afford to keep tiny.

Players lost since the dynasty started

1. Laurie (back now obviously)
2. Staines
3. Momorovski
4. Critta
5. Mansour
6. Burton
7. Sos
8. Tamou
9. Api
10. Spencer
11. Capewell
12. Kiks
13. Hopgood

14. Salmon
15. Cogger
16. Jack Hetherington
17. Tyrone may

18. Naden
19. Tetevano
20. Isaiya katoa

Theres others we lost falls, billy burns etc..but all these guys were fg players when we lost them...

Throw in luai next year!! Its a lot of loses.

I know weve had to substantially upgrade blokes etc but surely theres money there to keep may, turuva and kenny.

Desperate clubs out there, We have done well to keep the core locked in, Including 21 year old Tago long term

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Desperate clubs out there, We have done well to keep the core locked in, Including 21 year old Tago long term
Nathan
Dyl
Yeo
Fish
To'o
Martin
This is our core. I guess Edwards will be the first to go and then Yeo will go to prop maybe. Looks like Tago might have been added to this group.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Gutho is fullback plod.

Does everything well but offers nothing to scare defences.

A little bit more acceleration or top end speed and he'd be the complete player.
Dyl is a better version but he'll end up the same. He knows it and that's why he works so hard on fitness

Girds89

Bench
If May goes. We have Alamoti, who has 19 FG games to his name at 19, A year in ou

Defence he needs some work, Maybe not that soon but when he is 19 he will be a regular

I have less concern over centre than even wing

I think the Alamonti resigning is again just a cover for an extra 12 months till casey comes in.

He is in the plans.

Personally i think we go hard for tiny over turuva.

Tiny can cover centre and wing.

Edwards
Tiny
Tago
Casey
Too

Thats nothing against turuva..love the bloke. Hes a gun. But wingers are easier to replace and tiny offers more being able to play centre. Plus hes showed he is an elite finisher.. some of the tries he scored on the wing were freakish finishes

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Finals are a long way away. Im just worried about the broncs.

Tbh i think theyll be dangerous even without reynolds.

Haas, carrigan and walsh really are theyre key guys
Carrigan is only behind Yeo now, he's a freak and seems far too good a bloke to play for that club

Girds89

Bench
Carrigan is only behind Yeo now, he's a freak and seems far too good a bloke to play for that club

I have them even tbh..

I think him, yeo, haas, fish are the best 4 forwards in the game and all about even..on any given day one can be better then the other.

Leota needs to realise he can be part of that group.. he has god level games every 6 or so weeks. Is consistent but the god games aremt all the time.

If he can play at his best every week. Like he did in last years gf and parra gf. Hes in the group imo

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I have them even tbh..

I think him, yeo, haas, fish are the best 4 forwards in the game and all about even..on any given day one can be better then the other.

Leota needs to realise he can be part of that group.. he has god level games every 6 or so weeks. Is consistent but the god games aremt all the time.

If he can play at his best every week. Like he did in last years gf and parra gf. Hes in the group imo
I don't have Fish in that group tbh. He's just behind with Murray