What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
Really like bad attitude he has. But why is Tago 750k and him $500k. If I was May I'd ask myself that too.
Simple win a GF in that position maybe theyll pay you close to it, poor Tiny missed out due to injury and now is in a new position, spend the time now upgrade yourself for a few years, stick it out, or use whatever good will you have right now with the player managers and rival clubs, and grab big coin now (at the roosters/whoever etc) and shit the bed for the rest of your career... its not like we dont have the room for him, we do, and we want him, but not on overs

maple_69

Bench
I’d say Critta is an 800K centre, Tago 600-650K and May 500K at this stage.
Critta has proven it on every stage. Tago has two patchy seasons with moments of complete dominance. May has 2 good games at centre and a great season on the wing.

If these guys aren’t happy to take a fair rather than monster deal then let them go get it. Interesting to see what looks McLean and Alamoti get (even from the bench, Tago could slide to second row) if May does sign elsewhere.

WestyLife

First Grade
I know these guys live in a bit of a bubble but $500k is in the top 1% of earners in the country. 2 years at that then upgrade elsewhere would be huge if may is so worried about money.

I’d say Critta is an 800K centre, Tago 600-650K and May 500K at this stage.
Critta has proven it on every stage. Tago has two patchy seasons with moments of complete dominance. May has 2 good games at centre and a great season on the wing.

If these guys aren’t happy to take a fair rather than monster deal then let them go get it. Interesting to see what looks McLean and Alamoti get (even from the bench, Tago could slide to second row) if May does sign elsewhere.
I'm not sure if the 3 million extension for Tago is for the extension years or the entirety of the 5 years.

600k a year average is probably the most likely which equates to 3 million ending 2028.

I'm pretty sure Ivan and Matt Cameron know what they are doing.

Iamback

Coach
I'm not sure if the 3 million extension for Tago is for the extension years or the entirety of the 5 years.

600k a year average is probably the most likely which equates to 3 million ending 2028.

I'm pretty sure Ivan and Matt Cameron know what they are doing.

That sounds plausible, easy to see where the mistake happened in reporting.

Also the difference seems fair between Tago and May

That sounds plausible, easy to see where the mistake happened in reporting.

Also the difference seems fair between Tago and May
I'm just glad that the club puts the line in the sand number for each player when resigning comes around.

We struggle to keep them all, because of the evil salary cap, but the club has settled on the core big money players.

The rest will obviously know where the line in the sand is and will move on if more money is the driving factor.

Fangs

Coach
Sounds like Hastings cracked the shits at being dropped. Might be on his way out soon.

A true journeyman if he leaves. 6 clubs so far at 28 years of age.