What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd have to throw Sauce some credit for changing the position, To'o has just built on it.

I remember being a bit concerned when we let Sivo walk to go all in on To'o. Silly me...

Imagine peak Sauce on one edge on To'o on the other? It just wouldn't be fair.

Still burns me that Sauce didn't get a ring. Love what that man did for us.

Let's not be bias here. Eric grothe, Wendell Sailor ?

hindy111

Post Whore
plebty of more skilled wingers sure. But the impact and value biz provides is unmatched for mine at least in recent memory. Throw in him being the most likeable character in the game and it’s a wrap

He is a great player and topm3 wingers in the game. I don't think he is the best winger I have ever seen in rugby league. Being in a dynamic excellent football side(Potentially the best we've ever seen tbh) means he is going to get far more chances to shine.

GongPanther

Referee
Do you remember a guy called Semi Radradra?
In all my years of watching league, there has never, and there will be a better winger than Larry Corowa. He had such a swerve step and speed, he would burn off any player even today's competition. Even Josh Addo Carr wouldn't come close. A true freak of a footballer if I've ever seen one.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He is an awesome winger. But there's been plenty better. Just a short little nuggets powerhouse. His skills aren't mind blowing

Bizza has changed the way wingers play. Being the 1st player to use yardage out of the back field as a manner of attack. Plus all the other stuff that wingers have in their skillset.

I believe that Bizza at this moment in time, is the best winger in the world.

Original Name

Juniors
He is an awesome winger. But there's been plenty better. Just a short little nuggets powerhouse. His skills aren't mind blowing
To'o averages like 230 metres for every year for 4 years in a row. Look up the average metres ran for those wingers in their absolute best years and it's 160-150 for guys like Sailor. It's nothing alike at all in terms of what To'o does.

Nutz

Bench
Really different game today though.
I've had To'o in my fantasy coach teams for a couple of years now as he's always a good FC points scorer.
Lately the Panthers have been avoiding his side in attack and the other winger Turuva has been bagging heaps of tries.
But like all good wingers To'o goes looking for the ball and has plenty of energy in the backend of the game when his team needs him.