What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

chrisD

Coach
The club might be looking at 2025 as a write-off. No home ground so just refresh the squad
To my mind this season is more the write off, Smith is borderline, Henry isn't there or going to be this season, we don't have a suitable 14 and depth is shit.

We might have the cap space to fix this for next season though and hopefully Smith, Henry, May, Tago and Garner will have improved for another season's experience. Luai and JFH are playing at a level that's replaceable, not easily but it could be done.

Does Terrell May’s extension have a cooling off period? Can he renege on Roosters and come to Panthers?

Would Panthers fans consider Mitch Barnett swap?

IIRC, clubs have to hold off announcements until the "last offer" chance expires or is not taken up by the player's club. If a player re-signs with a club, there is no cooling off period anymore.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Dam this is so sad, I didn't believe the rumour at all. Such a nice bloke too. I don't wanna hear another player say "This is my home".

Girds89

Bench
I wouldn't be opposed to NAS if we could get him for 500 for 2 years.

Fish was supposedly on 750..

Thatd leave enough to top up tito and maybe upgrade one of the nsw cup props whoever is tracking best.

Nas of the bench for impact with

Leota
Smith starting

Henry
Nas of the bench.

By mid 2025 youd like to hope Luron would be getting close. No doubt hes a talent but he needs 12- 24 months. NAS for two years on 200 or so less than fish would be ok.

hindy111

Post Whore
Two options from the Eels.
Grieg. Big robust prop.
The other is Matterson who Parra would release happily and I'd say chip in.