What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
There is no doubt if he goes to the tigers we have major problems as he is no hope of being fullback there.Bulla is a fullback for many years .Can no see them paying him overs as he will be a winger

betcats

Referee
I love Tito his energy is great and he is rock solid its rare to get a rookie who is so safe but overall im not to fussed. I think Alamoti is bigger talent over all and a much better attacking weapon, from his 1 FG game and his cup games ive seen he is fit and has been in everything in cup, always working. He'll slot straight in.

betcats

Referee
Also I dont think anyone his offering him fullback money, I do think some clubs would be offering more than what we reportedly offered. We just locked up May and Tago and extended Alamoti. I think we want to keep him but only at our budget.

WestyLife

First Grade
I love Tito his energy is great and he is rock solid its rare to get a rookie who is so safe but overall im not to fussed. I think Alamoti is bigger talent over all and a much better attacking weapon, from his 1 FG game and his cup games ive seen he is fit and has been in everything in cup, always working. He'll slot straight in.

Agreed just weird he'd go to play centre.

betcats

Referee
Haven’t seen enough of Jett to judge but he’s 19 and I don’t think he has played a flegg game yet?

The best of our 19yo olds are playing flegg and cup pretty quickly. Cole, iongi, Tago, probably quite a few others were into the cup side at 19

mxlegend99

Referee
I hope we dont go for a player swap. Stefano isnt worth the money he wants. Dont see how we get any player who isn’t overpaid on potential though.

Fish really seems like a bargain looking around at what other elite (or potentially elite) front rowers want.

Iamback

Coach
Yep exactly. We have depth in that position. Fish money needs to be spent on the pack

As I said. I am happy to get a backrower and move Sorro or Martin but we need a quality forward in the prime for the next 2-3 years to not go backwards.

Alamoti, McLean x 2. Hell even Cole centre and Taylan on the wing would do a job.

That allows us to put the $350k he was offered with the $700-$800k fish was on to get that forward.