What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
We need forwards before half’s we have lost some and a few we have are ageing sorrenson is breaking down a lot .I am not so sure we have a lot of money but maybe targeting the lower grade up and coming players may get us a few

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Schneider is better than Ilias personally, and Schneider seems more likely to cover 14 better than Ilias - stick to what we have and look to strengthen our forward stocks
I want to see how he goes at 6. He's obviously been playing very cautiously and within himself while filling in for Nath

MugaB

Coach

Players off contract at the end of 2025. Available to chat in November. Anyone on this list stand out as “must negotiate with”?
Centre= Zac laybutt = raw, but good
Hooker= Wade Egan become very dangerous
Prop= Bunty Afoa, Werimu Greig, Tom Hazelton
2ndRow= B.Nikora, C.Lemuelu

The yak

Juniors
With Shane "Shonky" Richardson in charge at W/T, doubtful if Stefano will be going anywhere.
The Cowboys Neames looks handy.

Richo is well-known to overpay players. Either retaining them, or attracting them.
He will most likely upgrade Uto on overs. The only hope we have for Uto if the club keeps losing. I read somewhere he doesn't want to be a Luke Brooks and miss finals football every year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Centre= Zac laybutt = raw, but good
Hooker= Wade Egan become very dangerous
Prop= Bunty Afoa, Werimu Greig, Tom Hazelton
2ndRow= B.Nikora, C.Lemuelu

Could take Grieg now if wanted him. Would be a good addition. But I still think JNR would transform you.

Latest posts