What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
Spencer was only conditioned for one role here. Bring as much energy off the bench in one stint. In the odd games he started here, he didn't have the petrol in the tank for two stints.
I think that will be his role at the Chooks. The minutes and rotations of their pack this year, is all over the place without him.
Next year I think May starts over him. May can play big minutes.

I can see Spencer coming back. He doesn't fit in there.

I would give him a shot at starting here. With the proper conditioning. Worse case if it doesn't work out. We have a weapon off the bench

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
Parra are cooked. Won't be any chop untill 2026/2027.
Jnr is on overs at 800k. Maybe less next year. 700k perhaps. At 500k -550k he'd be a great signing. Eels need to reset.

He will offer 10x more then Maverick or Eisnhuth or the other young bloke who is out.
If Parra are going to improve for 2026/27 they need to start the new coaching team now.

MugaB

Coach
I'm being honest in what I say. Indont think you can get Brisbane unless add something and why I want you to.
Need some x factor off bench. It is too workman like.
Who did we play in last year's GF? Besides we still have Fish, what is this obsession with replacing him right now

murraymob

Coach
He
I'm being honest in what I say. Indont think you can get Brisbane unless add something and why I want you to.
Need some x factor off bench. It is too workman like.
can’t be a workman and be the X factor are you getting side money to promote him hindy

Frankus

Juniors
No doubt the roosters will be heavy into the market .Doubt they target us would not be surprised to see them make a play for latrell mitchell and burton
Latrell is a huge risk. He has cooked his goose at Souths. Be lucky if he sees the end of his current contract let alone gets another offer.

maple_69

Bench
Broncs have been blowing away crap teams. Sure they look more impressive than us against crap teams but that’s not overly surprising given how we each play. I’m more than happy for them to continue to belt teams. We play a game every week that is how we will play the game on grand final day. We have a long way to go this year but I think we have the cattle. I’m interested to see what adjustments Ivan makes as we start to wind up. He’d be very aware we have less impactful players to work with and wouldn’t just be crossing his fingers.

murraymob

Coach
Latest rumour telegrapth premiership winning international set to leave club end of next year
Despite denials.My guess it is Jerome Hughes from Melbourne he was linked to a move back to Queensland.Not sure who we have off contract that would fall into that basket

hindy111

Post Whore
Who did we play in last year's GF? Besides we still have Fish, what is this obsession with replacing him right now

You've lost Crighton and Spencer. And even thou they lost a couple they have had some talent emerge. That big forward off the bench is a real beast.
Just my opinion. I still reckon Ivan knows it and will look at adding something by the cut off date.

hindy111

Post Whore
He

can’t be a workman and be the X factor are you getting side money to promote him hindy

What I am saying is you need some explosive power off the bench not just workers. Someone who can change the momentum.
It's not always needed if you have a good lead and in full control.

hindy111

Post Whore
Latest rumour telegrapth premiership winning international set to leave club end of next year
Despite denials.My guess it is Jerome Hughes from Melbourne he was linked to a move back to Queensland.Not sure who we have off contract that would fall into that basket

That's been circling for a while and Storm might be ok with it. They have that gun half coming thru. Pezet? He is 21 and you'd imagine wants regular nrl soon.
Don't they also have a gun fullback.Faalogo Papenhauzen is only 25 so that one will be interesting in a year or 2 also.

The Realist

Juniors
Can't see it happening but anyone who thinks Paulo doesn't improve our team is dead set Matt Elliott tier intelligence.

Normally I'd agree but it also depends on if he is a good fit. He's a little like a Prop version of Latrell. On ability, Latrell would be a no brainer in ANY team. But in a team like ours he'd be a bad fit especially at his market value.

The problem I'd have with Paulo is that he is a lumbering prop - lower minutes and struggles to get back in the line. Our middles are all fit and great defensively.

murraymob

Coach
I h
That's been circling for a while and Storm might be ok with it. They have that gun half coming thru. Pezet? He is 21 and you'd imagine wants regular nrl soon.
Don't they also have a gun fullback.Faalogo Papenhauzen is only 25 so that one will be interesting in a year or 2 also.
Heard Pezet had a major injury playing qld cup is out for season

Latest posts