What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Frankus

Juniors
What I really liked about Crichton in that game tonight, he got stuck in and made some really tough carries when Brisbane kicked deep and tried to put some pressure on.

Fangs

Coach
That's not a good thing, coz he'll slack off once a contract is signed

Maybe not at this club but its the concern I have with him.

He wasn't even in first grade to start the year. Looks like the kick up the arse from Robbo has worked on him. But is he going to keep this form up once he signs a cushy three year deal?

betcats

Referee
Turns out a good shout. Winder if he sneaks that 6 spot when Luai leaves with a full pre season in the top squad.

He’s got the attacking skills. Played 7 6 and 14 in the cup this year. Going to be insterresting. 3 guys definitely fighting for that spot possibly Laurie as well if he extends

Hooked

Juniors
Stefano is a big no, Huth gains more ground

There is more to a prop than metres gained.
How fast does he play the ball?
How hard does he hit the line?
How hard does he hit in defence? do rival forwards avoid him?
How many defenders does he draw in?
How long in a stint before his output drops?
Does he have any 2nd phase play in him?
What is his lateral movement like?
What is his one-on-one defence like?
Can he grind out the metres when we are struggling on our 10 metre line?

I have no idea if Stefano is a target of ours, but I do know his best is yet to come, and he is different style of prop to Huth.

Last edited:

Latest posts