What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
I am concerned we will miss out on getting him because the other interested team is the Roosters. Can anyone name a player they have wanted but missed out on signing?
No idea how true it was but supposedly they just missed out on Gagai yesterday. It really just depends what the guy wants from his career. If its money, he has better options. If its post career opportunities/jobs for the boys/a certain lifestyle, well go to the Roosters. If he wants to win premierships, make rep teams and become a great, well we're his best shot.

Frankus

Juniors
I am concerned we will miss out on getting him because the other interested team is the Roosters. Can anyone name a player they have wanted but missed out on signing?
Gagai if all reports are true that they did indeed want him. Manu and Suallii from the current crop. Mind you both of the latter went to RU not a rival.

Fangs

Coach
Gagai if all reports are true that they did indeed want him. Manu and Suallii from the current crop. Mind you both of the latter went to RU not a rival.

Roosters 2025 looks dire as of now.

Might change within a few hours if they sign Fifita. But Manu, Sua'ali'i and apparently Tupou out the door as well. If Gagai was their target then its a step backwards for them. They didn't get Lomax either. Halves options already an issue and Keary is retiring.

Nathan Cleary having a long chat to David earlier this week and Panthers number 1 member Mick Fanning turning up to meet David - sees two possibilities.

1) locked in and they are welcoming him to the Panthers.
2) he is leaning towards Roosters and they’re being used to change his mind.

Lets hope it’s possibility #1

Sime_11

Juniors
if he comes to Penrith - fantastic - bring it on - but come with the right attitude to compete & win

if he goes to the chooks - its not the end of the world - we are still a premier team without David.

its just nice to go after a big fish again after the countless premiership heroes we've lost.

MrBlack

Juniors
if he comes to Penrith - fantastic - bring it on - but come with the right attitude to compete & win

if he goes to the chooks - its not the end of the world - we are still a premier team without David.

its just nice to go after a big fish again after the countless premiership heroes we've lost.
Angus Creighton would be a better fit in our system.

I would defiantly go after him if we miss out