What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Sime_11

Juniors
Moses when he is at his best is a great player - Cleary still has him covered. Moses's issue always has been that he cant perform at his best constantly.

it's likely Qld win the decider up in Brisbane and Moses will go from the Penthouse to the outhouse such is the poison chalice of that NSW 7 jersey.

anyways back on topic - Kepaoa named on the wing in NSW cup this weekend, how did he go last week in the centres against the jets?

Fangs

Coach
That's a name I've forgotten, what happened to him?

Weird how you remember things. When I think of that match I think of Aikens. I'm guessing he made a mistake, I think he got wrong footed or he overran a kick? There was something that night.

As Munky mentioned he was a bit Edwards lite. But he didn't get a long run in firsts. He went to Canberra after us.

The Realist

Juniors
According to the RL Project he's playing in the second division of the English Super League.

I remember him as being a Dyl style workhorse FB who ran for a heap of metres in his debut.

Was there a serious injury that crippled his career?

300 metres on Debut I believe. Incredible. But as the NRL shows - it's not occasional brilliance that counts but being able to consistently perform well.

Latest posts