What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Munky

Coach
Garner was pretty good at the end of last season and probably the only good line runner currently in the top seventeen.

Free ride to a premiership has to be Salmon, 2022 he wasn't even mediocre in any of the positions he'd sub on for. He was decent in 2023.

Honourable mention to Nicho Hynes for his impact on the 2020 GF.

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
Tago has been out of form since before then. All excuses need to stop with him, I've never seen a player get such a free ride in a premiership side before
Where's the excuse? I was just speculating. At least last year he was coming back from that pec injury which made his drop in form kind of understandable. I noticed that during the May bullshit Tito's form dropped significantly and Tago is just getting worse every game.
I think the issue for Ivan is who does he replace them with?

Abacus

Juniors
Not sure he’s the answer but D Saifiti sounds like he’ll be shopped with the Knights paying some freight. At $500K or so could be interesting while Henry and Patea season.
I understand they're shopping the players they don't want. But for our 2025 squad I think we're flush with props - although Saifiti off the bench would be tough for other teams. I'd be reaching out to Newy for Kai Pearce-Paul instead.

Iamback

Coach
I understand they're shopping the players they don't want. But for our 2025 squad I think we're flush with props - although Saifiti off the bench would be tough for other teams. I'd be reaching out to Newy for Kai Pearce-Paul instead.

Henry and Smith playing on the edge has shown they are middles. Patea is a middle. Yeo at some stage will go to middle.

Edges with some skill are what we need. Pearce-Paul is a good shout out