What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
When is the new franchise coming?
2027.... rumours are the bears... but I'm fairly certain Png is the only bidder that has actually done any actual bid work and has been laying development ground work for nearly 2 years now, bears don't need to do much tho, but since it's a Perth based franchise it becomes a bit harder to sort out in less than a month (bid process wise)

YoungPanther

Juniors
@MugaB I would rather the Bears they have been trying for ages. I don't think PNG going to work, it's all BS it has Politics all over it, players say they won't play there.
They have said they will be based at Cairns.

Unfortunately New World Order that dollars dictate everything, so if the Government are going to throw dollars at it, to keep PNG happy in the Pacific, I'd rather it went to League than fumbleball or just plain wasted.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is it just me or is hindy 111. Engaging in a spot of trolling, or perhaps passive aggression ?

(PS Happy to be proved wrong)

No not at all.
Tago was picked up from St Marys. I don't expect a lot as Parras backline stinks. But he has moved infront of Morgan Harper who BA had in his best 17.
I hope the kid goes well. Would be a great story if he kicked on to become a solid NRL player. I figured a few Panther fans might be interested in him.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
No not at all.
Tago was picked up from St Marys. I don't expect a lot as Parras backline stinks. But he has moved infront of Morgan Harper who BA had in his best 17.
I hope the kid goes well. Would be a great story if he kicked on to become a solid NRL player. I figured a few Panther fans might be interested in him.

Fair enough.