What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Coast panther

Juniors
I definitely dont condone bashing ya misses but if not guilty outside of that i feel he doesnt deserve to be sacked. I'm just worried we've sacked a bloke over a false claim and alot media pressure.. We then as a club would be in the firing line of alot of media bashing and the If he does go not guilty, would he then be able to come at the club for more money?

WestyLife

First Grade
I definitely dont condone bashing ya misses but if not guilty outside of that i feel he doesnt deserve to be sacked. I'm just worried we've sacked a bloke over a false claim and alot media pressure.. We then as a club would be in the firing line of alot of media bashing and the If he does go not guilty, would he then be able to come at the club for more money?

People forget he has a list of things bringing a bad reputation to the club. Same as Carney who people only remember this piss thing.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I'm willing to bet he'll commit another crime before that trial is even finished. Go look at his instagram, he's a nutter

Coast panther

Juniors
Yea I've had him on instagram for awhile an he does post alot of dumb shit I can't argue that but he's done nothing like pissing in your own mouth up until the assault charges, he roughed up a guy in Brisbane but meh that's a none event but I hope your all right and the club doesn't end up getting its name dragged through the mud further

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yea I've had him on instagram for awhile an he does post alot of dumb shit I can't argue that but he's done nothing like pissing in your own mouth up until the assault charges, he roughed up a guy in Brisbane but meh that's a none event but I hope your all right and the club doesn't end up getting its name dragged through the mud further
Pissing in your mouth was fine for Gandhi so why not Toddy?

Goonji

Juniors
Panthers is a multi million dollar business. I'm sure they would have done their due diligence.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Still a timebomb anyways. He's a loon

I agree. walking, talking one.

Guilty or not. May was bad for the clubs image before these charges came out.

The shit he constantly posts on social media is reason enough to sack him. His brother was sacked for shit talking on social media. Yet Taylan (and Terrell) didnt learn from that and continue to bring negative headlines with stupid posts.

Totally agree. May is such a loose cannon. Even if he is innocent of the DV assault, his media presence shows how unwell and immature emotionally.

Pleased Penrith have paid him out. Worth it.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
IF he (Taylan) is found guilty of DV as alleged, no NRL club will touch him.
Hahahahahaha.... you're in fantasy land... there's so many morons done for all sorts of stuff that the sea Eagles, roosters, dogs all overlooked couldn't give a rats about... matt lodge was a perfect example of that, bronson xerri with the doping, Michael Jennings with performance enhancing drugs, even dragons wanted to get May's brother back from Catalans, a known sex pest to add to the debelin debarcle...

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha.... you're in fantasy land... there's so many morons done for all sorts of stuff that the sea Eagles, roosters, dogs all overlooked couldn't give a rats about... matt lodge w banned as a perfect example of that, bronson xerri with the doping, Michael Jennings with performance enhancing drugs, even dragons wanted to get May's brother back from Catalans, a known sex pest to add to the debelin debarcle...
Makes you wonder how to get banned from NRL. Wasn't Ben Barba banned? I forget what he did.

Kilkenny

Coach
Hahahahahaha.... you're in fantasy land... there's so many morons done for all sorts of stuff that the sea Eagles, roosters, dogs all overlooked couldn't give a rats about... matt lodge was a perfect example of that, bronson xerri with the doping, Michael Jennings with performance enhancing drugs, even dragons wanted to get May's brother back from Catalans, a known sex pest to add to the debelin debarcle...
DV related crimes are in a different category to the players you mention. Direct violence against women a spouse is more frowned upon that of the Xerri or Jennings use of performance enhancing drugs and rightly so.
I agree with BX Tom it may be a while, if at all, before an NRL club may be willing to give him an opportunity. If convicted he may not get the appropriate visa to play in the UK Super League?

Latest posts