What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
I get the not liking Moses thing and respect, but would respect the club bending their morals every now and then for a talent like Talagi

martielang

Bench
I get the not liking Moses thing and respect, but would respect the club bending their morals every now and then for a talent like Talagi

Nah. You either deal with the guy or you don't. Don't try and big dog it and say 'we'll never deal with him' only to do the exact opposite when it suits you/us.

Can't see one thing to respect about that.

Hooked

Juniors
Our former assistant coach Andrew Webster is managed by Moses. He has been his manager for years. Including his time at Penrith. I doubt there is a complete ban on Moses clients.

betcats

Referee
Nah. You either deal with the guy or you don't. Don't try and big dog it and say 'we'll never deal with him' only to do the exact opposite when it suits you/us.

I respect the fact they would swallow their pride and deal with someone they dont like to improve the squad with a big time talent like Blaize.

Original Name

Juniors
These are the moves a 3 peat powerhouse club should be making but we have flopped most times we have tried to flex our muscles.
These are signings Easts make but it being in the media already almost rules it out imo
Teams at the top get f**ked up by the cap. That's just the way the cap works it's only natural. We're only able to out into the market like this because we didn't plan to lose Fish at all.

Fangs

Coach

Less about respect and more about being practical.

Black Money is on the ban list too.

Latest posts