What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

snickers007

Juniors
Would anyone here take old reg back? Or has he done his dash here?

I'd take him on a heavily subsidised deal for 2 years - with him knowing that his role will be 'Temu Eisenhuth' - eg. mostly depth and bench prop, but also a bit of a mentoring role for the NSW Cup kids.

Losing Fish/Huth and gaining Papalii, we're probably looking at shifting Sorenson back to bench prop, with Garner as second row/centre cover. But we're still gonna have injuries, suspension and Origin - which means guys like Pateo, Geyer and RCG will still see plenty of NRL gametime.

Reg is also really close with Yeo, and I don't really remember him saying anything negative about the Panthers since he left - more that he acknowledged that he wasn't putting in towards the end of his time here, and that the fresh start at the Eels was the kick up the ass he needed. Could be wrong on that though.

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
Some dude posted that his son is mates with Yam and told him- I don't know how much stock I put into a random on Twatter but I wouldn't put it past Yam to do something like that.

Fangs

Coach
Just another rumour that isn't true so who cares.

Unless old mate started it. If so he is a moron of the highest order.