What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
Hopefully its the case of Danny the Weasel getting caught with a dud rumour. Wouldn't be the first time.

To me it doesn't make sense.

Last week it was a fake post, today MSM reporting it. But saying the Club is pushing him. Maybe if this is true, they have a plan on bringing in someone?

Sime_11

Juniors
Bizza leaving would hurt the most - he should be a one club player - dont care if we need to increase his contract another 100k - its warranted and probably is underpaid currently.

wouldnt care if we were getting the next best 2 wingers in the comp = wouldnt trade Bizza for anyone - man is a gun and has his life sorted and is so likeable as a player and person

if we need to move someone on - its Tago - all other higher paid players are the club are performing, he is the one that is not justifying his salary increase

Last edited:

Murraymob1

Juniors
As I said we have money give him a 1 year extension on his current contract that puts everything to bed .my worry was the original rumour was he wanted a release to go to the tigers the current one now is only to a selected club meaning not the tigers

snickers007

Juniors
Bizza leaving would hurt the most - he should be a one club player

My five-year old daughter supports both Penrith and Souths, and she's so upset that her two favourite players (Fisher-Harris and Cook) are both leaving her clubs at the end of the year. This past Sunday she finally chose Bizza as her new fave. It would crush her (and me) if this happens.

Most likely scenario is a couple of clubs with something to gain by causing some disharmony at the Panthers and close relationships with Weidler are using him. A lot of clubs let the media make decisions for them - great to see Matt Cameron come out nice and early to shoot it down. No doubt Ivan Cleary will do the same first opportunity he gets too.

Happy to give Bizza some more money and however many years he wants - but honestly don't think he needs it.

Panfa

Juniors
My take on it if it were true,is penrith must be getting the talagi brothers and need to free up some cash.With the McLean brothers coming through they probably don't value the wing position that highly comparesd to others.But it does seem strange they would push t'oo out the door.Hope it's all rubbish but now that most of our players have won titles some are just chasing the cash now.

My take on it if it were true,is penrith must be getting the talagi brothers and need to free up some cash.With the McLean brothers coming through they probably don't value the wing position that highly comparesd to others.But it does seem strange they would push t'oo out the door.Hope it's all rubbish but now that most of our players have won titles some are just chasing the cash now.

Why would you get rid of such a great player for prospects?! That doesn’t make sense.

I don’t believe for a second Penrith are trying to force him out, but if they were it would be for an established player, probably a 5/8.

Sime_11

Juniors
Tigers could swap us Api and Galvin and I still wouldnt trade Bizza

the only player id trade from Canterbury is Critta, but it makes no sense Critta moving back here for Bizza - that said if Tago and Critta wanna swap - yes please :)

Parramatta .... yeh nah :D

Latest posts