What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

mxlegend99

Referee
Well I feel better about it now. Rumour is bullshit. Im confident he is staying and I usually an pessimistic in these situations.

The club and NRL supposedly asked for clarification from Bizza. So the club hasn’t shopped him around and he says he is staying.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
James Hooper is saying it’s a money issue combined with his mates leaving.

I’d be fine with upping his money a bit, but the club should hold pretty firm.

I believe Hooper (for once) wrote a pretty fair article on the matter.

I believe the NRL itself has to come out and ensure that this poaching mid contract by players, and clubs stops. It is crazy.
This means that both CLUBS and PLAYERS should be made to honour their contracts signed.

I've decided not to invest an more emotional energy into these type of things, as I have major surgery (hopefully) happening next week, and frankly this type of thing is low on my list of things to be concerned about.

I've stated it before and I'll say it again. I'll just support whomever runs out in Penrith's colours.

See ya all on the other side.

betcats

Referee
IF he has his manager shopping him around at this stage of the season I’d be pretty disappointed tbh. All his mates they are talking about live 15 minutes away still just suck it up. Club should play hardball if it’s true.

Latest posts