What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

mxlegend99

Referee
photo was To large to upload but it was about how
all To’os Groomsman have left the club ( Spencer,Critta,Luai ,Turuva) now To’o also leaving it’s cursed the club

was a really funny post so hit the like button
Cursed to win premierships.

Bizza is not going anywhere. If anyone had any doubt. You saying he is should give them piece of mind. You’re always wrong.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
After watching nrl 360 some good points where made after Cameron came out and denied it it should have died but it actually grew .Nothing has been heard from to”o .Cameron could call him in offer another 50k a year that should keep him happy

No. If that happens every crooked manager will shake us down for more.

Iamback

Coach
It's not about comparing to centre It's about cap balance overall. Tigers fans saying they can spend Stefano money on him for example but once they do that their pack is entirely f**ked amd To'o doesn't fix that. He can't defend for the middle and make run metres as well. That's not to mention the spine as well if you overspend elsewhere.

And what is the easier position to cover with a rookie?

Winger just happens to be that position.

WestyLife

First Grade
Fish and Leota are the luxury. To'o does half their f**king job for them

Of course he does but another club tries to spend on him for that and it'll only lead to pain. You can't base your salary cap on it. Tigers fans are wanting to replace a big money prop with him. That's not going to make the club win games no matter how good he is. Fish and Leota are still very good international rep props who don't need him but take massive advantage of his work. Some other club is going to want him to carry a bum forward pack.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Of course he does but another club tries to spend on him for that and it'll only lead to pain. You can't base your salary cap on it. Tigers fans are wanting to replace a big money prop with him. That's not going to make the club win games no matter how good he is. Fish and Leota are still very good international rep props who don't need him but take massive advantage of his work. Some other club is going to want him to carry a bum forward pack.
To'o would excel in any team in the world. He doesn't need help from anyone. In fact the worse the side the more meters he'd make

betcats

Referee
Fish and Leota are the luxury. To'o does half their f**king job for them

No mate. No doubt bizza does heaps not downplaying his impact but it’s two sides of the same coin. Our defence is the most import part of our team still. Limiting metres gained for the opposition. The work fish Leota do goes a long way to allowing biz and edwards run for huge metres just like the backs doing early work in our sets allow our middles to spend most of their energy on defence. With fish gone already I’d lose biz before Moses. And I’d probably give up biz to keep fish.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
No mate. No doubt bizza does heaps not downplaying his impact but it’s two sides of the same coin. Our defence is the most import part of our team still. Limiting metres gained for the opposition. The work fish Leota do goes a long way to allowing biz and edwards run for huge metres just like the backs doing early work in our sets allow our middles to spend most of their energy on defence. With fish gone already I’d lose biz before Moses. And I’d probably give up biz to keep fish.
Wow that's a bad opinion. Playing prop for Penrith is the easiest gig in the NRL a prop can have

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I think the rumour is bullshit but the way some of you are already preparing for his loss with some wild mental gymnastics is pretty funny. Getting all your ducks in a row to drop the "he was never that good anyway" card. The shit happens everytime a gun leaves.

To'o is a 1 of 1 and not replaceable

WestyLife

First Grade
To'o would excel in any team in the world. He doesn't need help from anyone. In fact the worse the side the more meters he'd make

No doubt but we're talking overall roster balance and salary cap. If you spend big on a winger you are weakening another more important position. To'o can run as many metres as he wants but he can't defend for an average pack or organise and playmake for an average half.

He's the best winger in the comp and I'd cry rivers if he left but you have to be reasonable.

Edit: dunny part is I think Panthers can afford to spend a little more with such a settled roster and the new forwards coming through wouldn't be worth that much and likely a rookie half replacing Luai.

Last edited:

Chins get the wins

First Grade
To'o along with the other backs allows our props to walk back twiddling their thumbs until the 4th tackle. He would greatly improve any side he played in

Latest posts