What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Bob

Juniors
Ill believe is coming here once i see him in black, would love to have him though.
Had a look on the 1 eyed eels forum, one of their posters said he has signed with us it’s just in the 10 day cooling off period, I’m like you, would love to have him and his brother but will wait for official confirmation

Sime_11

Juniors
wait to see what happens - im not convinced on Talagi - very overhyped atm and has far too much to say for someone just breaking into the NRL.

if we lose Bizza for Talagi - Blaise will have to go down as one of Penrith's best ever players (with titles to prove etc) to justify the decision to move Bizza onward. Bizza is so much more than a great winger for us.... i have no issues giving him a payrise because he deserves it and is a clean skin and represents the good values of this club.

age.s

First Grade
Blaize is a skullful player with a high ceiling. I just don't see what he offers that Laurie doesn't, other than a mountain of hype.

panthersam

Juniors
Blaize is a skullful player with a high ceiling. I just don't see what he offers that Laurie doesn't, other than a mountain of hype.
Could probably slot into a backline spot outside of FB a bit better than Laurie can already and also the potential would be a huge part of it. Has shown some great skill so far already in grade as an 18 year old so I’d back our system to get him to reach that potential.

age.s

First Grade
Could probably slot into a backline spot outside of FB a bit better than Laurie can already and also the potential would be a huge part of it. Has shown some great skill so far already in grade as an 18 year old so I’d back our system to get him to reach that potential.
He'd be pretty small for an outside back in our system. He's a fullback or 6 imo.

mxlegend99

Referee
I have no inside info on Blaize but i would take anything in the media with a grain of salt. They’re just guessing.

Honestly looks like they run with social media rumours as fact. The rumours on social media are rightfully ignored by most. Until the media report it and suddenly the rumour has legs even though its only the same rumour we already saw and shrugged off.

Sometimes they get one right. But I dont see why the club would be going after Blaize when we have Cole, Laurie and Schneider signed for halves.

if its as a centre / back we have Tago, Alamoti, McLean brothers and Bizza. Unless he was coming on a cheap deal to become a star. Which I doubt he would be doing.

betcats

Referee
Ummmm letting Critta go then signing Tago on similar coin?

Next year will be interesting to see how what is basically the Fish for Papalii 'swap' will go, but my bet is not so well.

Looks bad now. At the time Critta signed with dogs plenty on here were saying he is not worth what he was already on at the time(less than what he left for), had we matched dogs then lost Tago many would've blown up. Unfortunately things shake out that way sometimes, plenty of time for Tago to make it look less bad.

Copperhead

Juniors
Not sure what to make of this if it's true. Really feel for Laurie, who couldn't have been more impressive every chance he's been given, will always be cheaper, and has no ego. Guess time will tell. Apparently his brother is part of the deal.

Frankus

Juniors
The To'o rumour is worrying. Pay him an extra $100k a year and be done with it. $725k for a winger is phenomenal money.

Latest posts