What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
Just on Parra, a couple of weeks ago the idea of moving Gutherson to accommodate other talent (ie, Talagi) was slammed as "offensive".

Lol. Go lie in your bed now slimes.

Iamback

Coach
Marto Garner sorro. Garner takes sorros starting spot. He is only 28 mate his birthday is september.

So he turns 30 at the end of next season. Still is 30 next season. How many edge backrowers in the comp are playing decent footy at that age?

Not to mention what we paid for Papalli it is overs IF he isn't getting 80 mins most weeks

age.s

First Grade
Also, re Laurie. I just have a suspicion that Ivan will try shoehorn him in the team at wing as a Turuva replacement.

No mail and not what I'd do. Just a hunch.

martielang

Bench
The rumours were bullshit from the beginning. They’re all inconsistent depending on who is reporting it.. and what day it is.

Dribbler yesterday. Club is shopping him around due to cap pressure.
Dribbler today. His manager is meeting eith the club to explain why he is unhappy.

NRL360… no one has any inside info. They all just speculated its because he learned what he was on in origin. Which works favourably for us because he is on great money for a winger.

Random fans on internet…. He’s leaving to join his best friend at Tigers.

Sure, some of the news is inconsistent but bullshit from the beginning? The club is having a meeting with his manager, that doesn't scream bullshit to me. Far from it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is 6 his best position Hindy?

It's hard to say. I think fullback or centre as I don't see a kicking game. His issue is defense and horrid under the high ball. His ceiling is very high. I saw him last year and he was tiny but when he popped up this year he had a reasonable build. I reckon come 2025 he will be a very solid build.
He isn't overly fast but his feet are excellent and his power is great. I think he was Parras best junior since D.Brown.

mxlegend99

Referee
Sure, some of the news is inconsistent but bullshit from the beginning? The club is having a meeting with his manager, that doesn't scream bullshit to me. Far from it.
He didn’t request a release. Nor did the club shop him around.

It was bullshit. The club probably requested a meeting to make sure everything is all good because the media blew the story up. Perhaps they weren’t satisfied with a phone call to do so.

From day one it was all speculation. He wanted more money. He wanted to join Romey. We couldn’t afford his contract etc.

It was all guess work by the media based on social media bullshit. Dodgy up a photoshop and tgey run with it. Which gives a fake story ‘credibility’ and then people speculate why he is leaving.

betcats

Referee
Or the club really is blind sided by the rumours and want clarity from his management? That scenario is entirely possible.

Yes could be this but the cynic in me makes me think its the other. IF there was nothing you'd Biz just told them without involving the manager or a quick call sorts that. Not saying every part of its true maybe its just the manager or both agitating for a bit more money. Who knows. But i just feel like a meeting suggest there is something to it.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It's hard to say. I think fullback or centre as I don't see a kicking game. His issue is defense and horrid under the high ball. His ceiling is very high. I saw him last year and he was tiny but when he popped up this year he had a reasonable build. I reckon come 2025 he will be a very solid build.
He isn't overly fast but his feet are excellent and his power is great. I think he was Parras best junior since D.Brown.
Brown is pure plod though

Years ago our Player went into Origin and other players from other clubs were talking about how much they earned and he found he wasn't earning as much as they were, he was pissed and requested more from the club. Forget who the player was Moylan, Gower, Jennings? But the story is similar with To'o

Latest posts