What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
As others have mentioned, the timing doesn't line up with just a few chats with other blokes around origin camps. Seems pretty obvious something else has gone on. Too missing training isn't something that's been happening since early June either, whether it's management driven or otherwise.

Hopefully Shane Richardson is heeding his own advice to club administrators about NRLs anti tampering rules.

Iamback

Coach
Genuinely think Tigers would pay over $850k for him and I think there'd still be value for them on and off the field at those numbers. The exact marquee the Tigers need.

Not sure they are playing too much finals with that sort of money locked up. Between him and Luai that is 20% of the cap

betcats

Referee
He's never shown to be one before. In any situation

I agree but what else can you can call it?

From everything we've heard it seems his managers has been approaching his mates clubs shopping him. He signed his deal without even going market, he had a chance to speak to other clubs and didnt take it. Now his manager is shopping at the pointy end of the season either pushing for more money or genuinely seeking out. Either way its a dick move to do it so publicly.

Critta copped heaps for backing out of a handshake deal, this is just as bad if not worse. Unless its all bullshit which i very much doubt at this point.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

From everything we've heard it seems his managers has been approaching his mates clubs shopping him. He signed his deal without even going market, he had a chance to speak to other clubs and didnt take it. Now his manager is shopping at the pointy end of the season either pushing for more money or genuinely seeking out. Either way its a dick move to do it so publicly.

Critta copped heaps for backing out of a handshake deal, this is just as bad if not worse. Unless its all bullshit which i very much doubt at this point.
His manager would be deregistered if that was the case

Whino

Bench

Something is going on. It just hard to work out what. Even Weedler has altered his story.

Latest posts