What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
His manager would be deregistered if that was the case

There has been been two rumours across two weeks about it. Someone has been approaching clubs.

Look at the fish deal, do you think he didnt already know the warriors would sign him before he asked the club for permission? Mangers, players, clubs find away around those rules.

I dont even blame him for wanting more money, he is worth it. But to do it now and like this is a bad look.

If its all beat up ill be stoked but there is a shit ton of smoke now.

Girds89

Bench
If it was all bs bizza wouldve trained today and made a statement in a press conference that hes going nowhere and the rumours are crap.

Unfortunately talk like this in rugby league generally means theres some sort of issue.

I just hope it can be resolved asap.

mxlegend99

Referee
He said on nine news we approached other clubs seeking whether they would have any interest in To'o. Now he is saying on his podcast To'o wants out because he misses his mates.
Luai hasn’t even left yet… and when he does he isn’t going to be far away anyway.

Critter and Leniu are at different clubs. But they are all Sydney based. Not exactly hard to catch up. They will still get to bond in NSW and Samoan camps too. They get more holidays than most jobs aswell.

Romey will get an extra month each year.

Luai hasn’t even left yet… and when he does he isn’t going to be far away anyway.

Critter and Leniu are at different clubs. But they are all Sydney based. Not exactly hard to catch up. They will still get to bond in NSW and Samoan camps too. They get more holidays than most jobs aswell.

Romey will get an extra month each year.
Does Brian and Jarome live close ?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I feel for the Islander boys a bit with their families leeching off them and don't get me started on the scum f**k churches that often pocket 10% of the members wages

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Well I've got myself a new favourite player. It was Spencer for afew years (even got his match worn jersey) but I've liked watching Blaize for the Eels this year. I f..kn hope it's true that we did land him. We all love Cleary and Edwards but this kid just has that real x factor that reminds me alot of a young Hayne.

WestyLife

First Grade
Nrl 360 said the highest paid wingers are at $650k To'o being one of them. Just offer him $750k - $800k and be done with it. He'll be out and out highest paid in his position by a good amount

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Nrl 360 said the highest paid wingers are at $650k To'o being one of them. Just offer him $750k - $800k and be done with it. He'll be out and out highest paid in his position by a good amount
I think he'd want more like 900k to stay. None of the best teams in the comp are going to ever pay a winger 900k a year nor even a centre that much unless it's Manu or Critter. Storm never keep outside backs on monster coin only spine players.

WestyLife

First Grade
I think he'd want more like 900k to stay. None of the best teams in the comp are going to ever pay a winger 900k a year nor even a centre that much unless it's Manu or Critter. Storm never keep outside backs on monster coin only spine players.

I don't know the cap situation. Just using arbitrary numbers to say give him a reasonable increase to match his skill/service without blowing the cap out. That can be any figure that works.

unKwn

Juniors
I’d pay 900k for Bizza in a heartbeat. No one can or ever will replace that guy. Taylan May was the closest but we all know how that turned out lol

Someone2

Juniors
Attitude will be major a major issue with Talagi

chucked a hissy fit and demanded Gutho’s fullback spot when he has done nothing in the game to deserve it

wont Be long before he comes out whinging in the media how Edwards should be moved on because he wants to play fullback

Hooked

Juniors
Or the club really is blind sided by the rumours and want clarity from his management? That scenario is entirely possible.

I think that is it. The quick denials by Brandy, Bladey and Cameron. I think the club had no clue. Maybe they thought it was just the fake internet rumour going around from the week before?
Which does beg the question. If the club really had no clue. Was To'os management illegally shopping him around?

Latest posts