What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Attitude will be major a major issue with Talagi

chucked a hissy fit and demanded Gutho’s fullback spot when he has done nothing in the game to deserve it

wont Be long before he comes out whinging in the media how Edwards should be moved on because he wants to play fullback
Nah he will be sweet. Coming to play 5/8 in a star studded team with Cleary as your teacher makes your potential to be worth 3 times his current value.

He will come and probably use us as a springboard to then go sign somewhere else on mega dollars.

kinghippo

Juniors
We will probably sign Talagi's brother once the cooling off period ends.
If we get the brother I think the Talagi signing is genius.
I haven’t heard any figures but surely we are not talking much more than 500, 000 for Blaize . (Mays money)

The kid is obviously a talent and we are paying under market value for a 5/8 when there is not much out there.

If we secure his brother as well it gives us another young prospect to develop before we lose Sorrenson.

The backline is set for another 3 or 4 years with them as well as the mcleans & Alamoti and hopefully we still have a few coins to upgrade To’o

MugaB

Coach
He picked the hooker who had the better defence. I think api is the best in the game but Madge went with a specific strategy and it worked.
Correct, a hooker that could do 80 mins of origin, and is younger, API is still a more better and craftier talent, but Robson can do the 80mins

betcats

Referee
anyway after reading everything I can I think the biz situation and it’ll get sorted.

Re Blaize genuinely surprised by the lack on enthusiasm by some here. If we get him him it’s like getting Katoa or Burton at 19. He’s every bit as impressive as those two at the same age.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
anyway after reading everything I can I think the biz situation and it’ll get sorted.

Re Blaize genuinely surprised by the lack on enthusiasm by some here. If we get him him it’s like getting Katoa or Burton at 19. He’s every bit as impressive as those two at the same age.
Parra stink is pretty hard to wash off a man

mxlegend99

Referee

Until we announce it. Im not celebrating it.

Certainly appears to be a done deal. I would be happy with the signing. Though I feel we were pretty well covered at 6.

Daine Laurie and Jack Cole are both decent and i think could partner Cleary well. Schneider Im not sold on. But theres another option at 6 too.

Maybe Blaize ends up in centres though? Or perhaps Cole will?

maple_69

Bench
We joke about Parra but a guy coming through Penrith’s funnel gives me a stack of confidence that they have the right attitude and work ethic to cut it. A bloke that’s come through Parra does not give me that confidence. Boom running 5/8s come along regularly, they turn into quality halves rarely. If management see the right qualities in him then great, I’m on board, and he’d certainly have the cushiest introduction to the league a 5/8 could ever hope for.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Has he been granted 5/8 he is a good center as well .lets see at Penrith he has to earn a spot .As for too Alexander has come out and said he will not get a release

Latest posts