What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Does he think clubs recruit players off TV? The most talented ones are already on every club’s radar. It’s why Isaiya Katoa was poached before even playing reserve grade.

Of course not but if you dont think a kid performing in nrl vs cup or flegg makes them more attractive to clubs then you are an idiot.

Sime_11

Juniors
Alamoti
Casey
Jesse

in that order

Bizza and Tago are our 1st picked Wing & centres (tago needs to sort himself out) but Alamoti has been very good this year - i see Alamoti having a better career than Tago tbh.

Casey will be special - but just give him time, I just hope Jesse will be the same - no pressure, just let them develop as good human beings and then good footballers

Murraymob1

Juniors
T
Yes he is an awesome talent. What position is he? I don't see a fullback. Hasn't the speed and horrible under high ball amd onenin one defense.
Centre or 5/8 but I am leaning to 5/8. Eels have Dylan. As much as it hurts losing him they need a fullback not 5/8.

I'm just glad he has signed with PENRITH and ot the Chooks or Dogs.
D.Laurie should look at the Eels.
To be a top team you need players fighting for positions we have had a top nsw cup team for many years .you earn your jersey at Penrith sorry Hindy but you would make the parra team

hindy111

Post Whore
T

To be a top team you need players fighting for positions we have had a top nsw cup team for many years .you earn your jersey at Penrith sorry Hindy but you would make the parra team

I'm just glad BAs gone and his kids. Ryles hopefully turns things around.
Penrith I think need one more forward for next season. I don't rate Maverick

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm probably in this boat as well. Alamoti gets passed over quickly because he's not a local junior, but he is still so young. Another pre-season under his belt and he could be anything.

His issue is probably speed but it isn't terrible. He is also stronger then the Mcleans

age.s

First Grade
Only watched the highlights of last nights game, but I Pap was one of the Tigers best last week against the Warriors in a shortish stint.

No one looks good in that Tigers team. Lots of Cows points went through Api last night. Doesn't mean he'd do anything but carve up here.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Bit more tooing and froing. Tigers forum saying Will Craig going from us to you. He was on a development deal for next year so must be being released. I don’t mind him. Smallish centre/winger, but quick and seems strong for his size, think still only 18 or 19. Hope he goes well.

Copperhead

Juniors
Bit more tooing and froing. Tigers forum saying Will Craig going from us to you. He was on a development deal for next year so must be being released. I don’t mind him. Smallish centre/winger, but quick and seems strong for his size, think still only 18 or 19. Hope he goes well.
What do you think about Zak Clarke?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Alamoti
Casey
Jesse

in that order

Bizza and Tago are our 1st picked Wing & centres (tago needs to sort himself out) but Alamoti has been very good this year - i see Alamoti having a better career than Tago tbh.

Casey will be special - but just give him time, I just hope Jesse will be the same - no pressure, just let them develop as good human beings and then good footballers
At this point I see everyone blowing straight past Tago. I can't see him seeing out his contact here

Latest posts