What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
The club had the same opinion on Dyl as I did. Luai used to run in circles going nowhere but is now fantastic and Kenny is good for us but wouldn't fit any other side.

At least I put my balls on the line with calls

I reckon dragons, knights and even sharks would love to have Kenny, the broncos have walters at hooker he is easily better than him. There are probably more.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
He used to think Edwards and luai and Kenny were shit too.... that didnt turn on well.. neither will his tago calls..
I personally don't rate Kenny either tbh.. any decent first grade hooker would look just as good if not better with our pack and with all the focus on Edwards Yeo Cleary and Luai it must be so easy to play hooker for us.

Kenny shows nothing out of hooker but does make his tackles and works hard but as I said any decent hooker does the same if not better for us

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I personally don't rate Kenny either tbh.. any decent first grade hooker would look just as good if not better with our pack and with all the focus on Edwards Yeo Cleary and Luai it must be so easy to play hooker for us.

Kenny shows nothing out of hooker but does make his tackles and works hard but as I said any decent hooker does the same if not better for us
Kenny is a f**king fantastic 14

betcats

Referee
He'd do ok but he'd be probably be in and out of grade. Yeo let's us have a tacklebot at 9

He’s a clear improvement over what the broncos and dragons have. The eels also now that I think about it. Knights abd sharks is a bit less clear but the sharks fans in here hate brailey I know that much. He’s such a good tackle bot our defensive line suffers whenever he’s not there.

Imo he’s more than a tackle bot but even if that’s all he is he does it better than any other hooker, given hookers 60-80m in the middle that’s super valuable.

Some people just don’t give enough credit to defence despite it being half the game and the thing most great teams are built on.

Api with all his attacking talents still hasn’t dragged the tigers off the bottom. Both of qld attacking hookers were outplayed by Robson who is a Kenny style hooker. A tacklebot who can play big minutes and provide decent service is a valuable player.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He’s a clear improvement over what the broncos and dragons have. The eels also now that I think about it. Knights abd sharks is a bit less clear but the sharks fans in here hate brailey I know that much. He’s such a good tackle bot our defensive line suffers whenever he’s not there.

Imo he’s more than a tackle bot but even if that’s all he is he does it better than any other hooker, given 60-80m in the middle that’s super valuable.

Some people just don’t give enough credit to defence despite it being half the game and the thing most great teams are built on.

Api with all his attacking talents still hasn’t dragged the tigers off the bottom. Both of qld attacking hookers were outplayed by Robson who is a Kenny style hooker. A tacklebot who play big minutes and provide decent service is a valuable player.
Kenny is valuable but Api shits all over him

Pomoz

Bench
He would make a decent 13.. just like Cam for the sharks. Small frame but tackle machine
Except Kenny is harder than Mike Tyson with a flick knife. Kenny smashes people in tackles. Watch the 22GF. He made the Parra forwards his bitches. When it's kicking off, you want Kenny in your side. Nails. He is far from average. He is so underrated.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Sure but we didn’t get much worse losing api and the tigers haven’t got much better. We are certainly getting more value for money out of Kenny than they are out of api
We lose to Souths in the preliminary without Api in 2022 and we sure has f**k don't fall that many points behind to Brisbane in 2024. All's well that ends well I guess

betcats

Referee
We lose to Souths in the preliminary without Api in 2022 and we sure has f**k don't fall that many points behind to Brisbane in 2024. All's well that ends well I guess

We will never know really. We will never play semi without api or that gf with him. Fact remains we didn’t get much worse losing api if at all, abd I’m being kind statistically we looked better. Compare the teams 2022 and 2023 stats and you’ll see. Not matching apis offer hadn’t been anywhere near the terrible decision some thought it would be at the time.

Girds89

Bench

Hes the best defensive 9 in the game bar none..

Hes work in and around the ruck and his line speed for a 9 is the best in the comp by some margin.