What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

lsta5838

Juniors
I was a bit worried about Kenny a couple of years back, but I trust our development team now so much, I think he has come on leaps and bounds. Went down to Wollongong with the family and friends and amazing, quick D and much better service from dummy half than years ago.

WestyLife

First Grade
You have massive issues, Tago does not, he has form issues, which will be temporary. In general I don’t think you’re geniused so I’m at a loss to explain how you rate outside backs. Fundamentally Naden was just completely f**ked and Staines is shit in contact, not a great reader in defence and sketchy cleaning up or taking kicks, without space in front of him he’s a plain liability. Tago is none of these things, sound tackler, when our defensive edge was settled he showed he knew how to read a play, strong in contact and erection inspiring feet. He’s nowhere close to a place where investing in him long term should be doubted.

You're completely wrong about Staines there. He reads very well in defence and his contact is good. He fixed those issues the year he won the premiership with us.

Last edited:

Latest posts