What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
As McLean develops? Him and Talagi are both the same age aren’t they. Tago, McLean is our Centre pairing going forward. Talagi would seem to be the 6.

Except can Talagi kick well enough? In SG Ball he was a centre.

If people are right and Papalli has been signed as a middle then we need edges.

We have a few outside backs with the size to make very good edges. Especially after another pre season or 2

Iamback

Coach
Soro doesn't have the same wear tear on him as others his age from not playing first grade. Might be waiting awhile for him to slow down but he's arguably a better bench middle than second rower anyway

Don't get me wrong I am not against Papalli in the middle but to do that we need to find some edge backrowers

Bob

Juniors
Except can Talagi kick well enough? In SG Ball he was a centre.

If people are right and Papalli has been signed as a middle then we need edges.

We have a few outside backs with the size to make very good edges. Especially after another pre season or 2

Papali'i has said in an interview recently Ivan wants him in the 2nd row, not the middle

Latest posts