What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
The Eels statement came out last Wednesday morning so presumably the deal was confirmed Tuesday and 10 days should mean it'll be announced this Friday. Hopefully it includes Ryda who would be the right age to be nicely seasoned around the last year of Leota's deal in 2027.

Ryda is
The Eels statement came out last Wednesday morning so presumably the deal was confirmed Tuesday and 10 days should mean it'll be announced this Friday. Hopefully it includes Ryda who would be the right age to be nicely seasoned around the last year of Leota's deal in 2027.
Ryda is 17 right?

Kilkenny

Coach
The David Fifita back flip was out of the blue ‘Fosbury flop’ stuff, played us, signed with the Roosters and then back flipped to stay with the Titans. Doesn’t happen to often, I assume the Talagi signing will proceed, you would think if he was having second thoughts or Eels were having another play there would be murmurs or media would be all over it but there has been nothing.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think the future of Ryda Talagi is a seperate issue altogether.

We do have a couple of useful front row prospects in Flegg as well as the mid season signing from the Roosters in Felefa Letoi who looks an interesting work in progress. He is a seriously big human, who could be something to work on if he can build stamina and increase his on field minutes.

snickers007

Juniors

Absolutely zero chance Panthers announce the signature of an Eels player the day that we play them. Would show a serious lack of class to do that, and only provide more motivation for the Eels.

Monday morning is the way.

Once Jake Friend sorted himself out off the field I thought he was a very good hooker. As an aside, how do you rate the Roosters chances to win the comp this year?

Unless the effort and concentration is there for the full 80 minutes, they'll go out backwards in the finals. Too many of them switch off mentally, and it's why the opposition wind up getting back into the game (e.g. Manly, Dolphins).

It is that mental concentration and application as why I still have Penrith as the team to beat.

Latest posts