What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
A

nd I like that Moses has a few other very talented juniors on books we need to bolster the junior ranks

Sure but the guy is a cancer on the game and the club apparently wouldn't deal with him which we were clearly lied to about or they will bend their morals for a signing.

betcats

Referee
Sure but the guy is a cancer on the game and the club apparently wouldn't deal with him which we were clearly lied to about or they will bend their morals for a signing.

It’s not like the club put out a statement saying they won’t deal Moses. And blade himself said they might deal with a third party for a Moses managed player.

Personally don’t care if we had to deal with the devil to get him, as long as the contract is good and the kids coming with the right attitude I’m stoked with it.

Fangs

Coach

We actually don't know the clubs opinion on Moses.

If we believe what deepthroat tells us then its not a moral position either, just that we would prefer not to deal with the bloke. Likewise BM. But sometimes your hand gets forced.

I think its a positive move. The idea of not dealing with managers whatsoever is a slippery slope especially when they wield the power that Moses does.

Iamback

Coach
We actually don't know the clubs opinion on Moses.

If we believe what deepthroat tells us then its not a moral position either, just that we would prefer not to deal with the bloke. Likewise BM. But sometimes your hand gets forced.

I think its a positive move. The idea of not dealing with managers whatsoever is a slippery slope especially when they wield the power that Moses does.

Until he pulls the contract clause BS threw the club

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Well I've been as hard as a rock all day with this signature. Can't believe eels let go of possibly the best player that's ever came out of Parra since Hayne. Hopefully he stays with us long term and becomes the next Cleary.

soc123_au

Staff member
Until he pulls the contract clause BS threw the club
Thats where the clubs need to show some balls. No reason not to deal with a Manager if he leaves the shenanigins at the door.

No inside info, but I'd bet that there was no discussion about any stupid clauses.

WestyLife

First Grade
It’s not like the club put out a statement saying they won’t deal Moses. And blade himself said they might deal with a third party for a Moses managed player.

Personally don’t care if we had to deal with the devil to get him, as long as the contract is good and the kids coming with the right attitude I’m stoked with it.

Main thing is as long as the contract doesn't have those silly clauses all his players seem to have. If the crow flies east under a half moon the player can be released from his contract.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Wh
Who cares it’s a business if he has the stock we have the need let’s get it going.We have smart people running the club they know how to keep him at bay

betcats

Referee
Main thing is as long as the contract doesn't have those silly clauses all his players seem to have. If the crow flies east under a half moon the player can be released from his contract.

He doesn’t have that sway here mate. He’s a problem at Parra cause he reps so many of their juniors and we weren’t so desperate to get him we would allow those bullshit clauses imo.

Iamback

Coach
Thats where the clubs need to show some balls. No reason not to deal with a Manager if he leaves the shenanigins at the door.

No inside info, but I'd bet that there was no discussion about any stupid clauses.

Or he tries to parachute other bum players into our squad. Like every other club he has

chrisD

Coach
Lost a middle forward, bought a middle or edge, lost our 6 and bought a new one I presume. Lost backs but look to have had depth in quality there. Running fairly smooth at the moment. So good that I might believe we really can attract emerging talent for unders.

Latest posts