What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
Ahh the hookers of Penrith. A long list.

Wayde Egan
Sione Katoa (The better one)
Masada Iosefa
Joel Romelo

Glory days.

Segeyaro, Priddis, Korisau and Kingston were all imports. And its been a long time since Brad Drew and Craig Gower were playing 9 for us and Royce Simmons before that.

The Predictor

Juniors
T
Have we made the right call regarding Talagi vs Longi?

Could we have made Longi a potential 5/8?

Also Edwards has another 2-3 good years in him before he starts his Teddy like decline. who is the presumptive heir to Edwards when the time comes?
o be honest, think Parra have definitely come out better by a long way, just my opinion

chiefy1

Bench
Have we made the right call regarding Talagi vs Longi?

Could we have made Longi a potential 5/8?

Also Edwards has another 2-3 good years in him before he starts his Teddy like decline. who is the presumptive heir to Edwards when the time comes?

As an eels fan I can tell you that whilst Blaze has great movement and is illusive, he isn't quick . Watch the Newcastle v eels latest match and you'll find that a 104kg best put 15m on him on both 70m tries. On the second try Blaze seemed like he didn't want to chase. He'll make a good 6, but forget about speed in the outside back positions

Luke Bowden

First Grade
As an eels fan I can tell you that whilst Blaze has great movement and is illusive, he isn't quick . Watch the Newcastle v eels latest match and you'll find that a 104kg best put 15m on him on both 70m tries. On the second try Blaze seemed like he didn't want to chase. He'll make a good 6, but forget about speed in the outside back positions
Blaize and Izzy are about as quick as each other. It would be an extremely close race.