What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

I don't doubt he was told he is a chance to play 6 but to promise it is trouble.

What if it doesn't work? Then are we getting he wants out rumours?
That's it, I hope it works he has the flare. If he fixes the defence he will go good. I had Schneider to replace Luai at the beginning of the year, but as most people I've been highly disappointed.

For me next year with playing away from Penrith, lose of players I am looking it at as a rebuild year.

Iamback

Coach
That's it, I hope it works he has the flare. If he fixes the defence he will go good. I had Schneider to replace Luai at the beginning of the year, but as most people I've been highly disappointed.

For me next year with playing away from Penrith, lose of players I am looking it at as a rebuild year.

Laurie also has the flair.

That is my point with locking anyone in just yet

WestyLife

First Grade
This isn't emotion. He delivers more than any other winger. If he goes Leota will be ohhh so f**ked

He gets paid more than any other winger. Any club who keeps going higher will still end up regretting it. He can't defend or get quick ptb for the forwards as much as he makes their job easier.

Sime_11

Juniors
Bizza is going nowhere

Galvin will request a release when the Chooks come asking post season - no way the Chooks are going into 2025 with Townsend only - this injury to Sam Walker will screw his current value immensely

soc123_au

Staff member
Bizza is going nowhere

Galvin will request a release when the Chooks come asking post season - no way the Chooks are going into 2025 with Townsend only - this injury to Sam Walker will screw his current value immensely
One of the shit clubs will still give him what he wants if the Roosters dont. An upgrade for next year will be off the table though.