What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I guess other than our recruit ent and retention brains trust no one really knows how much money we have to play with going into 2025.

It would appear there is going to be some movement, fringe players leaving so either we fill from within or there may be a few low key additions to bolster our squad.

From my perspective we do look at least one quality front rower short with JFH leaving and Moses Leota not having a great season Thus far.

MugaB

Coach
I guess other than our recruit ent and retention brains trust no one really knows how much money we have to play with going into 2025.

It would appear there is going to be some movement, fringe players leaving so either we fill from within or there may be a few low key additions to bolster our squad.

From my perspective we do look at least one quality front rower short with JFH leaving and Moses Leota not having a great season Thus far.
Need to try and get bunty afoa, before eels lock him up, he is a good bench prop, would give us punch in the mid game shuffle... Smith and Leota to start, Afoa and Henry off the bench

Kilkenny

Coach
Need to try and get bunty afoa, before eels lock him up, he is a good bench prop, would give us punch in the mid game shuffle... Smith and Leota to start, Afoa and Henry off the bench
I don’t know who the answer is but certainly there will be a fringe front rower out there looking for an opportunity. We just need to find the right one.

MugaB

Coach
I don’t know who the answer is but certainly there will be a fringe front rower out there looking for an opportunity. We just need to find the right one.
Williem Grieg from parra, looks like he could do a job at cut price, bit if we need experience, bunty is the only one is see with viggor, he has that Martin Lang straight running approach