What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
I’m not sure if it has been said before, but I think Illias is moving on from the Rabbits. I would look at him as a back up 7/ smokey for 6 if Schneider does go to the Dragons.

Yeah he is a forgotten man.

Few players around like that around. Jock Madden hasn't had a happy time filling in at Brisbane. I wonder where Brodie Croft is at now?

Alintheeast

Juniors
We couldn’t sign JAC(da Foxx) for financial and team culture reasons. However I think he could do well at Panthers JAC’s best years were at Melb under Bellamy. Bellyache runs a highly disciplined, motivated and focused group using tactics not dissimilar to Clearyball. I appreciate that we want small front rowers on the wing but I’m just riffing.

snickers007

Juniors
I don't believe in a god or karma but Charlie getting a ring over that scumf**k is the closest I've come to second guessing myself. Wonderful stuff

It's wild to me that Taylan May was part of our Top 30 squad for 4 seasons (albeit part seasons in 2021 & 2024), and hasn't sniffed a grand final. You're right, there has to be some kind of cosmic intervention at play.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Looks like we're playing the sharks... I'd rather play them then the cowboys anyway. Sharks you know what you're getting with them. They play the same style every single game. We just need to shut down Trindle and their edgers. Nicho won't carry them. We win by 30.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Would anyone here consider Valance Te Whare and/or Tesi Niu as purely depth squad players?

I think outside backs are covered in 2025 with To’o, Alamoti, Tago, McLean x2, Kepaoa, Fale & Amituanai.

However one of those Phins guys cheap wouldn’t look out of place in the cup side. Both have the potential to play Panther-ball with their size and strength.

Thoughts?

age.s

First Grade
Te Whare could be a very interesting punt. No idea why he was played at centre, way too big for that. Shape him up a bit, put him in the backrow and run him at halfbacks.

Iamback

Coach
Would anyone here consider Valance Te Whare and/or Tesi Niu as purely depth squad players?

I think outside backs are covered in 2025 with To’o, Alamoti, Tago, McLean x2, Kepaoa, Fale & Amituanai.

However one of those Phins guys cheap wouldn’t look out of place in the cup side. Both have the potential to play Panther-ball with their size and strength.

Thoughts?

Niu I see no use for.

Te Whare could be that bench role that Ivan likes Mav or Garner in.

Fangs

Coach
Te Whare could be a very interesting punt. No idea why he was played at centre, way too big for that. Shape him up a bit, put him in the backrow and run him at halfbacks.

Just leave him big and give him 10 minutes in the middle.

Latest posts