What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Sime_11

Juniors
Awaiting the usual search and destroy double team up with Moses leota, from Mitch Kenny, I know Parramatta was a different GF opponent, but jezus wept, when they took out the whole fwd pack that day
would love a repeat performance from Mitch & Moses, and Fish to go God (or is it Yeoweh :p) mode again would be fantastic

Kilkenny

Coach
Didn't he previously play for us??

Maybe he wants to come back to Sydney
I saw that posted on Facebook, the article in question didn’t appear to be from a credible news source, it looked dubious to me. After clicking on the article I wondered whether it was some sort of scam site. Just didn’t read credible. Time will tell.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Well we got ourselves another title. 4 straight! This team has to be the greatest team of all time due to how tight the comp ia with salary cap etc. Teams like the Rabbits Broncos and Eels have showed us all just how hard it is to make a grandfinal and be competitive the year after making one let alone making 5 straight.

Congrats guys. gg's

Murraymob1

Juniors
Oops, someone’s had one to many 😁
You need to read the quote it is attached to see the reference it is to .Then I had not had to many but now not enough up the panthers
Another year going broke buying all the memorabilia .The signed jersey is nearly 3 grand this year so may not get that

Well we got ourselves another title. 4 straight! This team has to be the greatest team of all time due to how tight the comp ia with salary cap etc. Teams like the Rabbits Broncos and Eels have showed us all just how hard it is to make a grandfinal and be competitive the year after making one let alone making 5 straight.

Congrats guys. gg's
It is the greatest

Latest posts