What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
As good a young forward prospect that you will see at that age. Just played in the u18s aus union team that beat nz also and he was the standout. I really hope we can keep him but he’s got everyone after him.

Any young forward is foolish to go elsewhere.

Moses is on the decline, Sorro and Garner won't be here in 3 years time. Yeo also has maybe 4 years left.

Plenty of openings coming up, Nothing wrong with being a depth guy in the meantime

Kilkenny

Coach
You might have noticed how often Nathan gets injured yeah?
Certainly every fan is aware Nathan has had issues with injury, that doesn’t necessarily mean he is injury plagued.

He may go injury free for the next season or couple of seasons, Im not sure bringing in Ben Hunt however unlikely that May be really improves us albeit I think he has been a terrific player, great career.

I could be wrong, but surely Ben Hunt is going to be picked up by a club prepared to give him a two year deal on money that we couldn’t get close too. Maybe he wants to finish with a club who can complete for a premiership so yes we offer him that.

Kilkenny

Coach
It would mean we could spent 12months developing Blaize.
I’ve always rated Ben Hunt, he has had a great career, terrific player.

Im sure if he came to the Panthers he would be sensational on many fronts, but on balance going forward I just can’t see it happening. Stranger things have happened.

betcats

Referee
Any young forward is foolish to go elsewhere.

Moses is on the decline, Sorro and Garner won't be here in 3 years time. Yeo also has maybe 4 years left.

Plenty of openings coming up, Nothing wrong with being a depth guy in the meantime

The battle will be with Rugby. Prretty sure they are going to throw the kitchen sink at him

Hairy Hamburger

Juniors
I’ve always rated Ben Hunt, he has had a great career, terrific player.

Im sure if he came to the Panthers he would be sensational on many fronts, but on balance going forward I just can’t see it happening. Stranger things have happened.
Strange moves happen from time to time.
Reported extensively that Jack Wighton left Canberra to move to Souths for lesser money.
Hunt is super fit and injury free mostly.

Hairy Hamburger

Juniors
Tanah Boyd from the Gold Coast has been given permission to negotiate for 2025 even though he is still under contract. Penrith born, father played for Panthers.
69 NRL games experience. Still only 24/25 Years old. Plays Half, 5/8 or Hooker. Decent kicking game and goal kicker as well.
If the price is right, would be a decent pick up.

Kilkenny

Coach
There’s plenty of potential good pick ups out there, we have 28-29 locked in for 2025 as it stands so if we are going to bring anyone in, we may have to let one or two leave. I’m sure there will be movement one way or another.

Latest posts