What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
Yes, but sharks would be mad
Maybe. I don't think they keep Trindall and Nicho together longer term and I think they're all in on the latter. They might look to begin a new era with a stable Hynes/Atkinson partnership sooner rather than later. That's before we get to any potential off field concerns they have about Trindall too.

Sometimes in situations like this, really good players are just better fits at other clubs and moving on is best for all parties. Who knows if it'll happen though.

Maybe. I don't think they keep Trindall and Nicho together longer term and I think they're all in on the latter. They might look to begin a new era with a stable Hynes/Atkinson partnership sooner rather than later. That's before we get to any potential off field concerns they have about Trindall too.

Sometimes in situations like this, really good players are just better fits at other clubs and moving on is best for all parties. Who knows if it'll happen though.
7 Trindell 6 Atkinson 1 Hynes if they had the guts

Definitely. He is one we need to retain, but it’s going to be very tough.
I had never heard of Heinz before but agree with those above that the highlights package looks awesome. Big boy but still looks a pretty ‘young’ physique; will put some muscle on over the coming few years.

Does anyone know his contract situation? And generally for kids before they hit the top 30 what are the rules of the road for contracts etc.