What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

The bloody Mole is saying we are favourites to sign Finucane.
I’m not going to back The Mole on anything, even if it does look good for us.

Special K

Coach
Hynes, Finucane... Work your magic Craig

8. Rudolph
9. Brailey
10. Finucane
11. Graham
12. Talakai
13. McInnes
14. Hamlin-Uele
15. Nikora
16. Wilton
17. Williams/Pele/Hunt

Seems like deep depth. I would have to think we are moving someone on (Outside of Woods, Tolman and Fifita)

Hynes, Finucane... Work your magic Craig

8. Rudolph
9. Brailey
10. Finucane
11. Graham
12. Talakai
13. McInnes
14. Hamlin-Uele
15. Nikora
16. Wilton
17. Williams/Pele/Hunt

Seems like deep depth. I would have to think we are moving someone on (Outside of Woods, Tolman and Fifita)

it wouldn’t surprise me if BHU is looking to go back to NZ earlier than planned, but I’m just guessing.

Special K

Coach
it wouldn’t surprise me if BHU is looking to go back to NZ earlier than planned, but I’m just guessing.
That was my thinking also given how badly they have chased him for a while. He seems settled though with his little brother moving here.

Who knows what relationship he has with Fitz from his time at the chooks in 20s.

Because I am a weirdo I do find it mildly interesting we have gone out and nabbed McInnes and now trying to get Finucane. Love the balance they would bring to our middle. Our edge forwards are great but our middle has been ass for 3-4 years. Gee those two would help clog it up.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Both will be amazing pick ups but learning from the Reynolds situation I'm not getting ahead of myself till something is official.

Latest posts