What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

There is absolutely 0 interest in us and Pele. We have met with another middle forward and an edge backrower.
Signing Kaufusi and keeping Tolman and Hazleton, there is no want or need in Pele.
Thanks for the info cb4.

This must mean Fifita , Tolman and Graham highly unlikely to get another contract?

Also without naming names these two forwards we have spoken to are they first graders or NSW Cup level at present?

Stake Removed

First Grade
There is absolutely 0 interest in us and Pele. We have met with another middle forward and an edge backrower.
Signing Kaufusi and keeping Tolman and Hazleton, there is no want or need in Pele.
Always great to hear your input.
Tolman is a good keep, won't cost us much and is very professional

ghoti

Bench
Pele's an attacking highlight reel but defense even in Cup has never really come together from what I've seen at least.. very much a Dogs signing.

cb4

First Grade
Interesting to say we met with a middle but there is no need for pele. Sure is on the outer for some reason
We just flat out won't be re-signing him. The middle we met with would be an instant starter.
As would the backrower. I am not sure we could afford both, people seem to think we have 1.8 Mil with Wade and Fifi not signed, but we have upgraded a few contracts.

cb4

First Grade
Pele's an attacking highlight reel but defense even in Cup has never really come together from what I've seen at least.. very much a Dogs signing.
He was all but a Tiger, as was Kade Dykes until they sacked Madge.
Dykes I am hearing will stay and we will re-sign Talakai before he hits the market.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We just flat out won't be re-signing him. The middle we met with would be an instant starter.
As would the backrower. I am not sure we could afford both, people seem to think we have 1.8 Mil with Wade and Fifi not signed, but we have upgraded a few contracts.
I don’t believe the 1.8 at all. But what I do believe is that the Fitz factor allows us to not have to overpay players for them to consider us.

This is why a strong finish to the season is important. If he can top 4 us in his first season what does that hold for the future.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just getting one would be good.
We also have Kennedy off contract end of 2023, that will be suitable upgrade.
Having Dykes under contract helps that situation as well

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sounds good 👍🏿 👌 Cannot believe we would let Dykes slip. I guess for the lure of playing NRL as he walks into the spot at the Tiges next year.

imasharkie

Coach
Sounds good 👍🏿 👌 Cannot believe we would let Dykes slip. I guess for the lure of playing NRL as he walks into the spot at the Tiges next year.
Sounds like a familiar story that came out of the Broncos. Walsh to the Warriors. Got a chance and proved to everyone at the Broncos he was a first grade player. I certainly wouldn't like that to happen to Dykes, although his father walked out on us back in the day.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Look you cannot keep them all, unsure what the issue is but it is not talent.

But Pele will be one of the best front rowers in the game in a few years.

I will trust on Fitz on this one. Just does not fit here for whatever reason.

carinashark

First Grade
Half backs are thin on the ground, so Dykes is a re sign for me. We could be waiting a while for Pele to show what he could be . I would be thinking about Caleb Uele. Add Kafusi Iro to the mix and I think we are looking good for the future.

shaggs

Coach
I didn’t see dykes being a walk on start at the tigers next year.
Douehi is the best 6 they have. Hastings the 7.
Laurie at fullback goes good too.

Weird move for mine. Reserve grade at a good club or reserve grade at a shit one.

Stake Removed

First Grade
There is only 1 edge/middle who is off contract who would be walkup is Angus Crichton, otherwise its players wanting out elsewhere