What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Special K

Coach
It is actually from Riccio(folded into Buzz's story) who said the Sharks are about to finalise a 2 year deal for Will and the Tigers looked into Will/ready to make an offer if it doesn't get done basically.

Inferno

Coach
Interesting because my memory was we were also interested in Daine Laurie when he signed with the Tigers?

Bubba is better but not enough it's worth paying overs for him.

Tiger Shark

Bench
It is actually from Riccio(folded into Buzz's story) who said the Sharks are about to finalise a 2 year deal for Will and the Tigers looked into Will/ready to make an offer if it doesn't get done basically.
Happy with 2 years- let’s us see how Dykes goes back from injury and on current form it might not be enough to keep Will out given how well he’s started

fizman

Bench
It would make sense that the "Real Buzz Rothfield" would call himself Phillip Rothfield on a Rugby League Forum.

Buzz, you used to be my moral compass for Rugby League until I saw the photo of you and the lingerie-clad brunette sitting on your knee. It just brings shame to the game and really you have bought the great game of Rugby League into disrepute.

I don't want to say this, but your behaviour is inline with previous Mad Monday celebrations, We need to buy an ice cream from Josh Massoud and take this matter to the NRL Integrity Unit.

Secondly, the quality of journalism in 2023 is so bad that we are in Crisis with a capital "C".

Let's get back to old style journalism where you simply report on the facts of the game. Don't give opinions, don't become celebrities, don't create your own news stories through your own TV shows.

Give me Rugby League Week any day.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Did anyone see his article re players side effects to concussion.
Who does he find but an ex sharks player, the team he says he supports.

Latest posts