What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
You see the word 'Star' used very loosely these days!!!

Another example: DWZ...

I nearly fell off me commode when I read he was on $800k. FMFFJJ he's not even worth the Gasnier contract. DWZ - $1.35 and half a sausage roll at best. He's also in the top 10 grubs in the game. Dislike him a lot.

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
Was only mentioned as going to the Storm in a Hynes thread I think. Sharks didn't approach him.
Nah l def read someone said we were looking at him. I think theres still bits of my coffee mug on the floor from when l dropped it.

chewsta

First Grade
Nah l def read someone said we were looking at him. I think theres still bits of my coffee mug on the floor from when l dropped it.
Your right Snout, it was definitely mentioned in here that we were looking at Meany.

R-15-3

Bench
Dogs are a horrible team but they do have a few individuals that would go well in decent teams and under a better coach. With them bringing in so many from outside the club on big deals there might be a bargain buy in there. Like a $2 lucky bag dip.

R-15-3

Bench
Don’t get the Twal hate, he isn’t an impact prop or an out and out premium forward but 90 games at 24 very few errors, average 100+ meters a game, can play big minutes, been in the tigers top 3 player the past 3 years. All that in a very poor forward pack, hasn’t peaked, Wouldn’t be expensive, from all reports passes the no dickhead policy.
He does a role like Tolman, prior
We need 2 more prop in our squad an out and out premium prop and a solid toiler, we have plenty of impact props already.

chewsta

First Grade
Hard to judge the bloke when he has been in a badly beaten pack the whole time.
Might become a gun in a better system. If he is cheap enough it's worth a gamble. Can never have enough props for starters or back ups in today's game.

Latest posts