What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
Seems a few clubs keen on Dale. Defn take him and surely working with Fitz in Sydney is better than any other option if he leaves Melbourne

toomuchsoup

Juniors

Skip to 104minutes

I just watched this and was quite impressed. Some absolutely fascinating stats about roster changes. Basically if a club makes 5 or less changes to their top 20 players, they’ll be relatively successful. Whereas if a club makes 6 or more changes, they’ll be rubbish.

Just shows how smart clubs have to be with how they sign

snout

First Grade

Skip to 104minutes

I just watched this and was quite impressed. Some absolutely fascinating stats about roster changes. Basically if a club makes 5 or less changes to their top 20 players, they’ll be relatively successful. Whereas if a club makes 6 or more changes, they’ll be rubbish.

Just shows how smart clubs have to be with how they sign
Great pickup soup.
f**k - that is amazing.
Im filing that away in the memory bank.

That was pretty cool.
Some f**ker on the Tele will write a story of that and try and make it sound like their own discovery.
I’m pretty certain the Storm and Roosters already know this stat, even our own Mooney would be on top of it as well.
It will be a shame when the dumb arsed clubs start implementing it as well, because we need those clubs to be as shitty as ever!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was hoping we'd get Liu. (Was he a domino?)

He was the first domino. He was coming, not coming, coming, not coming for months. But he's off contract so wasn't the on contract international forward talked about. The one everyone thinks is a prop.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Thought he was a sure thing according to the experts which is a shame as was pretty keen on him but it’s not the end of the world.

Curious whether we were still after him. I’d hope we are more attractive than the Titans. They’re assembling a good pack though!

With him leaving I doubt Roosters let any contracted forwards leave now.

snout

First Grade
Apologies for the the cryptic post.
In the game of dominos you knock on the table to pass to the nek player.
Promise to dumb it down in future in here.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That was pretty cool.
Some f**ker on the Tele will write a story of that and try and make it sound like their own discovery.
I’m pretty certain the Storm and Roosters already know this stat, even our own Mooney would be on top of it as well.
It will be a shame when the dumb arsed clubs start implementing it as well, because we need those clubs to be as shitty as ever!

Well it's not new. It's just a slightly different view that the less players used the better you do. That's been around for decades. 2016 the Sharks used fewer players than every other team. Same would be true nearly every year

Latest posts