What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Just like to know if these players have been mentioned by our club or is this just a forum discussion?
Just a forum discussion as far as I know…. Other than a “journo” said we might be interested in Brooks a few weeks ago. I doubt we would have kept Moyza for another year if we were going down this track.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Dunno if Hynes can kick in GP.
Obviously been watching him a bit more now and i've seen him put in some nice in goal kicks , they nearly scored off one last night . Also done a couple of 5th tackle clearances and had a decent boot on him . Definitely no AR or SJ yet but has some ability at it .
I love to watch him with the ball in hand and a bit of room , moves great , very effortless action , and seems to work out what's happening very quickly .

R-15-3

Bench
Obviously been watching him a bit more now and i've seen him put in some nice in goal kicks , they nearly scored off one last night . Also done a couple of 5th tackle clearances and had a decent boot on him . Definitely no AR or SJ yet but has some ability at it .
I love to watch him with the ball in hand and a bit of room , moves great , very effortless action , and seems to work out what's happening very quickly .
100% agree. I like how he changes lines from inside to outside before getting the ball, defences are always in 2 minds.

chewsta

First Grade
100% agree. I like how he changes lines from inside to outside before getting the ball, defences are always in 2 minds.

Benny Barba was brilliant at this! He always seemed to be on the outside and away from defenders before the ball even hit his hands.

The thing I like most about watching Nicho is that he is always around the ball, wanting it. He'll be great for fine tuning Kennedy's game.
Can't wait to see him running around for us. Just hope the rest of the cattle can go with him.

Tiger Shark

Bench
There's footage of him during NYC and QLD cup games him kicking 40/20s, kicking field goals etc. I think he's defn got a long kicking game, it just might require a bit of time to get back up to speed since he's not doing it that often.

Though he might play halfback this weekend if they rest Hughes.