What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Craigshark

First Grade
Khaled Rajab from the dogs signed with the Jets. I saw a post on Insta saying with the Sharks. Potential half backup?

Tiger Shark

Bench
Khaled Rajab from the dogs signed with the Jets. I saw a post on Insta saying with the Sharks. Potential half backup?
He's with the Jets so we'd need to sign him but could be an option, though not sure if he's first grade material, he's a good NSW player though. Smart pick up

Frenzy.

Immortal
He's with the Jets so we'd need to sign him but could be an option, though not sure if he's first grade material, he's a good NSW player though. Smart pick up
TBH he's probably not but if he had to he can fill a hole for a few weeks.

I mean if he can't get a gig at the 'Dogs with their halfback woes there's something missing.

Chimp

Bench
Billy Burns, Jack Williams and Herb (mutual option).
I do hope we announce Williams soon - I can see the Roosters, Panthers and Storm all being interested - he’d suit all of those teams style of play, and they’re the only 3 I could see him leaving for, as everywhere else is a big downgrade for him.

I do hope we announce Williams soon - I can see the Roosters, Panthers and Storm all being interested - he’d suit all of those teams style of play, and they’re the only 3 I could see him leaving for, as everywhere else is a big downgrade for him.
He is a middle not an edge, Panthers and Roosters looking at edge players.
The Dragons and Titans would have cash and Rabbits need middles, I agree we need to sign him.

Special K

Coach
If they want to stay and we want to keep them they will stay. I think we will announce Williams, Kaufusi and Iro soon.

I could see us moving on an on contracted player in the off season similar to Tracey, Miller but in the middle in a player trade.

The NRLW signings don't get much of a go in this thread but I'm stoked that Jada Taylor has re-signed with the Sharks.
Her combination with Emma Tonegato at 5/8 has a bit of magic about it.
Plus I love the fact that the Sharks have two fullbacks in their main squads from Gamilaraay country, same as my Grandmother.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The NRLW signings don't get much of a go in this thread but I'm stoked that Jada Taylor has re-signed with the Sharks.
Her combination with Emma Tonegato at 5/8 has a bit of magic about it.
Plus I love the fact that the Sharks have two fullbacks in their main squads from Gamilaraay country, same as my Grandmother.
I think Cait Johnson is either Awabakal and Gamilaroi. She might identify with both mobs. We have her for 2025 as well.

For those who don't know Gamilaroi/Gamilaraay/Kamilaroi/Kamillaroi are the same. Just like all clans and mobs there is multiple spellings due to there being no close indigenous alphabet.

Perhaps bad boy bubby can re gender himself and get a jersey too LOL