What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Warriors have enquired about Trindall for the season on loan and cash if SJ is out long term and AFB requests to leave this season
Let's start I would love AFB here this season.

Put yourself in Trindall's position we are leading the comp a chance to win it, and you get loaned out for remainder of season, let's just say we win it.
He would be wanting out so fast I would beleive

Even though it seems a bit fickle, I'm loving that.

Suck shyte Roosters.
It's interesting because Chricton was not happy re Fifita signing, will be stay ??
With all there money there is going to be lots of rumours going around.
The Ponga issue again he was linked to Roosters.
I am hoping Fitz with his relationship with the will stop any poaching of our players

DJDL

Bench
I'm disappointed in the Titans.
Fifita's option expired last Thursday.
If he wants to stay, I'd be renegotiating at a lower price. Otherwise, EAD princess.

chewsta

First Grade
Is Fifita's girl still a Titan as well? If she is then I get the backflip. It's Shrek and (human form) Princess Fiona all over. She is lovely!!!

chewsta

First Grade
I thought she was going to a sydney club Chewie. Could be wrong
Had a quick look and she is off contract end of 2024 but no info of where she may be heading in 2025. Maybe the Tits made her an offer to good to refuse knowing it would help stop the big fella from leaving.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I'm disappointed in the Titans.
Fifita's option expired last Thursday.
If he wants to stay, I'd be renegotiating at a lower price. Otherwise, EAD princess.
Agreed. Flog antics
When I heard 4 years with the chooks I immediately thought “yeah he won’t get through half that contract” funny that

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is Fifita's girl still a Titan as well? If she is then I get the backflip. It's Shrek and (human form) Princess Fiona all over. She is lovely!!!
Shaylee Bent is a Titan and is off contract after 2024. Wouldn't mind betting the Roosters couldn't fit her into their NRLW squad. So now will carry on like jilted cunks when I reckon they have broken a promise.

Because I can.

Politis pulled contract soon as he waivered, I wonder if Fifita wanted more cash.

To me I can't see how he would have fitted in there panthers or even us.
He is not that type of player I don't think

carinashark

First Grade
Let's start I would love AFB here this season.

Put yourself in Trindall's position we are leading the comp a chance to win it, and you get loaned out for remainder of season, let's just say we win it.
He would be wanting out so fast I would beleive
Let’s just say DA goes out with an injury? But the AFB thing is so tempting.

Latest posts