What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Special K

Coach
What's this about chevy's character?
I didn't mean to lump him with the other examples in a negative way but can see how it landed.

More so him being the man for a long time and if he was to stay would have to buy into a longer process of over taking Dykes then WK. He was the captain, the man in every side. Sticky comes along and offers a clear pathway. We offer smaller money and a club legends son and at the time a top 4 FB ahead of him. Some characters buy into the I can get the spot in x time. Others think they will land it faster elsewhere. The point was more towards we have got more of those guys to buy in than not. You can't keep them all and because we didn't we went and found a like for like replacement.

I look at a guy like Chevy and think if he kicks on and hits the levels predicted we can surely bring him home if needed.

Quigs

Immortal
Be a very interesting sprint race between 'our Chadley' and the incumbent Drew Hutchinson.

Winner Takes All as in a contract and loser leaves town WWE style.

I know he is playing Reggie's and just got sent off.
Be interesting to see if we could land Big Red for next season
We need that type of agro, him and Hunt coming off bench the challenge of who can kill someone first

R-15-3

Bench
We need that type of agro, him and Hunt coming off bench the challenge of who can kill someone first
Nope if you have seen any of the “news” articles about a player with a number of issues but not named it’s him. ( Not the sexual assault one )
Be lucky to play first grade again imo.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Each other probably.

I'd have him though, not that he will ever leave Ricky

The team needs some agro cranky pick a fight type players.
The squad needs a refresh, we have honestly only really moved MOYZA on the rest retired.
Our spine has to be the most sedate in the game, all quiet as a mouse.

Latest posts