What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Someone2

Juniors
Hannay and Mulitalo are very close and Ronaldo could follow Hannay if he lands a head coaching role

watch this space

Last edited:
Hannay and Mulitalo are very close and Ronaldo could follow Hannay if he lands a head coaching role

watch this space
Your board farked around all this time to just give Josh Hannah the head coaching role?

No wonder your Club is stone motherless last.

A bit like you in everything.

DJDL

Bench
No f^&*ing way should we let Ronnie go.
He's been quiet lately, but it's a result of teams kicking away from him and our faltering attack.
Aside from that, he is the heart and soul of the squad.
Pay attention pre-game, post-game, post-try huddles etc and he's one of the most vocal.

If they want a winger, they can have Katoa.
I love him as well, but I see him as 12-18 from being at his use-by date.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
We're not that flush for wingers so I'd keep them both ATM. Agree that Ronnie is the heart and soul of the club. Wouldn't be concerned in the slightest that he's going anywhere. Whyno's mail is notoriously bad...diversion tactics from a gimp that's obviously struggling with the fact that his team are headed for yet another spoon.

Latest posts