What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

carinashark

First Grade
Hannay and Mulitalo are very close and Ronaldo could follow Hannay if he lands a head coaching role

watch this space
Very close as in opposites attract. Hannay will not get that job he has no Parra in him . And he is lucky to be where his is. Quigs has a better chance of joining the coaching box in 2025.

Inferno

Coach
It does make me wonder what the plan is for left centre if Iro goes.

Back to Sifa? I thought it was working with him as an impact benchie before we again got crippled in the forwards with injury/form issues.

DJDL

Bench
It does make me wonder what the plan is for left centre if Iro goes.

Back to Sifa? I thought it was working with him as an impact benchie before we again got crippled in the forwards with injury/form issues.

It was working its tits off, and needs to be restored asap.

Quigs

Immortal
(I'll post this in the match day thread also.) I think Sifa might of suffered a sternum type of injury early in the game. I saw him clutching in pain at his chest after making a tackle.

He got on field treatment from the trainer.

The next time the scrum went down he was grimacing as he attempted to packed down.

Did anyone else pick it up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
(I'll post this in the match day thread also.) I think Sifa might of suffered a sternum type of injury early in the game. I saw him clutching in pain at his chest after making a tackle.

He got on field treatment from the trainer.

The next time the scrum went down he was grimacing as he attempted to packed down.

Did anyone else pick it up.
Not me. My sternum is fine.

Special K

Coach
I’d be grabbing Foran for a season.
Titans don’t need him, Campbell, Brimson and the rugby guy for the halves.
I've been thinking about this for the last 2-3 weeks. It is crazy because I have thought Foran was cooked for 8 years.

Foran would be unbelievable for Nicho. We wouldn't need him every week but the older half in the game is now what the old hard head prop was 10 years ago. I think you need one old half in your top 30.

Latest posts