What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Jerseys for 2013

Prometheus

Juniors
When I saw these jerseys in the ordering system at an merchandise shop I contacted the Dragons to express my disapproval at the dropping of the Steelers design.

Prometheus

Juniors
They said there must have been a mistake and that a rejected design may have accidentally been used.

Prometheus

Juniors
Especially as the Dragons are now Wollongong based (Bennett moved all the training, etc down here) and our NSW Cup team is an Illawarra team.

Prometheus

Juniors
IMAG1143.jpg

IMAG1141.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Prometheus, thanks. But would have been easier to send a moderator a PM.

Country Dragon

Juniors
I have always been a St George supporter, but I have embraced the Illawarra side of the merger and have always thought that the Steelers jumper should have been the alternate!

Ace-STi

Juniors
Loving that charity shield one... Not sure why but

Maybe cos I have a red v one and the red away one and looking for something different!

Just wish the charity Shield jersey had a full size "V" instead of that half arsed one it's got other Than that it's only for one game and a good cause.

Latest posts