What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Jerseys for 2013

KiamaSaint

Coach
I can't disagree more. The Illawarra BHP jersey is gone as is the Penfold wines jersey. The material it is made of, the three quarter length sleeves, the hooped socks, they're gone. STI is "Red V is me". It is you guys who insist that we go back to the Steelers jersey that divides. That suggests to me that the Illawarra side has no part in the Red V, that's BS. The Illawarra has been a part of St George since 1921.

As for the alternative, as I have said, I wish we didn't have to have one, but if we do, then we need to change it up. Those who like the full Red jersey have hand a chance to buy it for a few years now. The B & B looks great and I would buy it. The club needs to focus less on sentiment and more on the $$$.

Stinkler

Juniors
Not bad guys. Minimal change is usually good.

But why does the ANZAC jersey need to be different from the "home" jersey?
Surely it just needs the logo on the front? No need to ditch the red trim on the sleeves is there?

The Heritage jersey is a bit different. Not sure about it to be honest! I think it might need a proper collar to finish off the old school feel it is trying to portray.
Anyway, I hope it's a one off, and the Steelers kit makes a return for 2014 as the heritage strip, worn on "Steelers Day" in Wollongong.

Isn't the "blood and bandages" traditionally a "butcher's stripe" design?
I don't mind how the one in the pic looks though. It's bold. Throw some red and white hoop socks with the white shorts and it's a winner.

jargan83

Coach
Like the look of the Charity Shield jersey, might pick one up next year.

Cheers to those who uploaded pics

Also like to see them have stock earlier in the season we seem to be one of the last clubs to retail their jerseys also can anyone tell me where I can get proper players shorts with sponsors on them as the name suggests I'm on the west coast and it's all awful I mean afl over here your help would be appreciated thanks guys!

I'd check out online retail

This year my local Rebel Sport didn't even stock the Dragons jerseys despite stocking most others.

Went nuts in Sydney last weekend :lol:

Latest posts